VP Leni Robredo To Bongbong Marcos: I Will Not Allow The Vice Presidency Stolen From Me


 

picsart_12-04-04-51-53

VP Leni Robredo To Bongbong Marcos: I Will Not Allow The Vice Presidency Stolen From Me

By Alon Calinao Dy: Despite the reports on social media that former Senator Bongbong Marcos was the real winner for vice president last May Election, Leni Robredo strongly said to Marcos supporters “I will not allow the vice presidency stolen from me.”

According to some reports, Vice President Leni Robredo is going to resign as Housing Secretary from the Cabinet of President Rodrigo Duterte on Monday.

Robredo said, “This is the last straw, because it makes it impossible for me to perform my duties. Hence, I am tendering my resignation from the Cabinet on Monday, December 5, 2016. With this resignation, you can expect that I will continue to support the positive initiatives of this administration and oppose those that are inimical to the people’s interest.”

Marcos and Robredo had sone heated arguments about the true winner for vice president last election period. Marcos and his supporters could not believe that Robredo won after a huge lead in the early canvass.

Robredo warned Marcos and his supporters, “We had hoped this day would not come. I had been warned of a plot to steal the Vice Presidency. I have chosen to ignore this and focus on the job at hand. But the events of recent days indicate that this plot is now being set into motion.”

Robredo reiterated, “I will not allow the will of the people to be thwarted. I will continue to serve the Filipino family and fulfill their dream for a better life,” meaning she will not allow the vice presidency stolen from her.

In a blog post of Mr. Alon Calinao Dy, he said “VP Robredo had many issues with our beloved President Rodrigo Duterte at the very start.”

Mr. Dy added, “I think she blamed the president for the burial of the late Ferdinand Marcos at the Libingan ng mga Bayani, extra-judicial killings in the country, reinstating the death penalty, and sexual attacks against women.”

Reports said that recount for the vice presidency will be finished on the early months next year. And so there is now a growing fear from Robredo’s camp that the vice presidential post will be handed to Bongbong Marcos if he wins in a recount.

source

ANY THOUGHTS? COMMENT BELLOW!!!

Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of THENEWSPH. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful.

Facebook Comments

Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of thenewsph.com This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful.
Loading...

Related Posts